December 1, 2009

Ants in my pants


I now truly understand where the phrase "ants in your pants" began.
I am antsy. Un-settled. Excited. Un-focused.

But I can't be any of these things. I have a week to go until I will be finished with:
my senior thesis.
four finals.
my internship at Southern Living
the first semester of my last year of college

I am trying...really trying to stay on top of it, but with my inbox daily flooded with shiny holiday accessories, such as Kate Spade's "Top 20 Ways to Make Merry;" or Madewell's Cascading stone necklace, perfect for a holiday cocktail party; or Anthropologie's perfectly crafted shabby chic ornaments, it gets a bit difficult to concentrate.


Seven more days until I move home curl up in my sweatpants with a cup of steaming coffee with hazelnut creamer and begin to help my Mom finish up the Christmas decorating.

Countdown begins...now.

No comments: