October 1, 2010

Get me in the kitchen, please!

Chloe from Bippityboppityboo

So, every fall bloggers go crazy. I mean CRAZY with the arrival of this season.

I have been reading about pumpkins, leaves changing, football games, tailgating, chilli, scarves, boots, etc. for about a month now.

Don't get me wrong I love the beautiful weather this season brings and all the fabulous fall accessories that I get to break out of my wardrobe.

But all of these delectible-looking pumpkin recipes are killing me.  I have had zero time to test any of them out. That is coming to an end this weekend.

Chocolate chip pumpkin bread, here I come. (I know, I though it sounded strange when I first read the recipe, too. But bloggers have been raving about it.)

Hayden, I am going to try your recipe.  A saturday afternoon of baking, football, and studying awaits me tomorrow!

No comments: