September 6, 2010

Whoa, Nelly....

Soooo, a lot has happened since that Memorial Day post.  After my mono-induced hiatus from this world, I am determined to be back and be bigger than ever--well, we'll see if I can make that happen between my 20-hour work week and my 12 hours of Master's classes I'm juggling:)

Update
I moved from a city of one million to a booming metropolis of 93,000 inhabitants.....see below.

My new home
Have you figured it out?...Well, maybe this next clue will help you out.  I had to don a different kind of dress for the first game day of the season....I guess you could say my dress had a slight crimson hue...

Denny
That's right folks, this gal who has always felt drawn to the quaintest little college town on the plains has found herself smack dab in the middle of Crimson Tide country. Not only that, but I am now employed by the city of Tuscaloosa. Who would have thunk it?

Needless to say, I am trying to keep an open mind and learn as much as I can.  This school is rather large compared to my precious SU.

So, by the end of this year I will be a self-proclaimed PR nerd and hopefully that much closer to having a job where I can submerge myself in communications day-in and day-out....fingers crossed.

So, this is where I'll be posting from now on....just don't be expecting to hear any "Roll Tides" from this chick....after all, I'm a Samford bulldog at heart:)




No comments: