September 10, 2010

War Eagle, Hotty Toddy, RTR, Gator Chomp.....



Now, I love me some good SEC football, but I must admit that I am probably equally excited about the delectable tailgating cuisine options that accompany this time of the year.


Apparently, Southern Living and I are on the exact same page.


Check out some of my favorites that I have come across:


Texas Caviar
Photo from caviergalore.com and recipe found here.

Chicken and Vegetable Stew (for those chilly football tailgates in Alabama that don't happen until November):

Photo and recipe from Southernliving.com


7 Layer Mexican Dip (Oh yeah...it's a classic party pleaser):
Photo from recipe.com and recipe found here.

The brownie (Okay, you knew I had to fit a little chocolate into this mix):
Photo from whatscookingamerica.com and recipe from here.



Beer-Cheese Spread (Never tried it, but it peaked my interest...)

Photo and recipe found at SouthernLiving.com



P.S. To my family and C,


Get ready for some of these recipes to come to fruition this weekend because creating this post has put me in the cooking mood!

No comments: